Draws contour outlines in the image if thickness >=0 or fills area bounded by the contours if thickness<0.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
Assembly: Emgu.CV (Module: Emgu.CV) Version: 126.96.36.199 (188.8.131.52)
- img (IntPtr)
- Image where the contours are to be drawn. Like in any other drawing function, the contours are clipped with the ROI
- contour (IntPtr)
- Pointer to the first contour
- externalColor (MCvScalar)
- Color of the external contours
- holeColor (MCvScalar)
- Color of internal contours
- maxLevel (Int32)
- Maximal level for drawn contours. If 0, only contour is drawn. If 1, the contour and all contours after it on the same level are drawn. If 2, all contours after and all contours one level below the contours are drawn, etc. If the value is negative, the function does not draw the contours following after contour but draws child contours of contour up to abs(maxLevel)-1 level.
- thickness (Int32)
- Thickness of lines the contours are drawn with. If it is negative the contour interiors are drawn
- lineType (LINE_TYPE)
- Type of the contour segments
- offset (Point)
- Shift all the point coordinates by the specified value. It is useful in case if the contours retrived in some image ROI and then the ROI offset needs to be taken into account during the rendering.