Download And Installation
From Emgu CV: OpenCV in .NET (C#, VB, C++ and more)
Getting the Source
- Follow this link to access the file server on Source Forge.
- The source files are contained in the package Emgu.CV.Source.zip
Getting the Dependency
- Emgu CV library use WCF(Windows Communication Fundation) and therefore requires .Net 3.0
- For Windows, OpenCV 22.214.171.124 and zlib.net Dlls are included in Emgu.CV.Windows.Binary.zip
- To run Emgu CV on linux, you need Mono version >= 1.2.6 and OpenCV version >= 1.0.0. On fedora 8, you can install the dependency by running
yum install mono-core opencvas root
- Emgu CV library use WCF(Windows Communication Fundation) and therefore requires mono-olive. Which can be installed by running
rpm -iUh http://www.openmamba.org/download.html?file=/pub/openmamba/devel-stefano/RPMS.i586/mono-olive-svn20070703-1mamba.i586.rpm
- For Linux, zlib.net dll is included in Emgu.CV.Linux.Binary.tar.gz
Getting the Binary
Follow this link to access the file server on Source Forge.
- The binary files for Windows are included in the package Emgu.CV.Windows.Binary.zip
- They are compiled from source on Windows using MsBuild
- The binary files for Linux are included in the package Emgu.CV.Linux.Binary.tar.gz
Making it work
To use the framework in Visual Studio, you need to
- Create a new Visual Studio project or use an existing one
- Add the 3 files
Emgu.CV.dllto References of the project
- Copy the OpenCV dll files:
ml100.dllto the execution directory.
- Optionally put the following line
in the top of your code to include the Emgu.CV namespace.