Calculates distance to closest zero pixel for all non-zero pixels of source image
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
Assembly: Emgu.CV (Module: Emgu.CV) Version: 22.214.171.124 (126.96.36.199)
- src (IntPtr)
- Source 8-bit single-channel (binary) image.
- dst (IntPtr)
- Output image with calculated distances (32-bit floating-point, single-channel).
- distanceType (DIST_TYPE)
- Type of distance
- maskSize (Int32)
- Size of distance transform mask; can be 3 or 5. In case of CV_DIST_L1 or CV_DIST_C the parameter is forced to 3, because 3x3 mask gives the same result as 5x5 yet it is faster.
- userMask (array< Single >())
- User-defined mask in case of user-defined distance. It consists of 2 numbers (horizontal/vertical shift cost, diagonal shift cost) in case of 3x3 mask and 3 numbers (horizontal/vertical shift cost, diagonal shift cost, knights move cost) in case of 5x5 mask.
- labels (IntPtr)
- The optional output 2d array of labels of integer type and the same size as src and dst.