Estimates extrinsic camera parameters using known intrinsic parameters and and extrinsic parameters for each view. The coordinates of 3D object points and their correspondent 2D projections must be specified. This function also minimizes back-projection error
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
Assembly: Emgu.CV (Module: Emgu.CV) Version: 220.127.116.11 (18.104.22.168)
- object_points (IntPtr)
- The array of object points, 3xN or Nx3, where N is the number of points in the view
- image_points (IntPtr)
- The array of corresponding image points, 2xN or Nx2, where N is the number of points in the view
- intrinsic_matrix (IntPtr)
- The camera matrix (A) [fx 0 cx; 0 fy cy; 0 0 1].
- distortion_coeffs (IntPtr)
- The vector of distortion coefficients, 4x1 or 1x4 [k1, k2, p1, p2]. If it is NULL, all distortion coefficients are considered 0's.
- rotation_vector (IntPtr)
- The output 3x1 or 1x3 rotation vector (compact representation of a rotation matrix, see cvRodrigues2).
- translation_vector (IntPtr)
- The output 3x1 or 1x3 translation vector