Emgu CV 1.5 Upgrade Instructions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:35, 29 December 2008 by Canming (New page: ===Upgrading from Emgu CV 1.4 to 1.5=== The following steps must be performed to upgrade from Emgu CV 1.4 to 1.5: * Replace Point2D<int> and MCvPoint with System.Drawing.Point * Replace Po...)
Upgrading from Emgu CV 1.4 to 1.5
The following steps must be performed to upgrade from Emgu CV 1.4 to 1.5:
- Replace Point2D<int> and MCvPoint with System.Drawing.Point
- Replace Point2D<float> and MCvPoint2D32F with System.Drawing.PointF
- Replace Point2D<double> with MCvPoint2D64F
- Replace MCvSize with System.Drawing.Size
- Replace Rectangle<TDepth> with System.Drawing.Rectangle.
- Replace LineSegment2D<int> with LineSegment2D
- Replace LineSegment2D<float> with LineSegment2DF
- Replace Circle<TDepth> with CircleF
- Included Emgu.CV.Structure namespace for codes that use Managed OpenCV structures (MCv***).